Employee Benefits Tulsa
Valor Payroll Solutions
At Valor Payroll Solutions we’re focused on helping local businesses in the Tulsa Oklahoma and Northwest Arkansas area!
We provide Enterprise Payroll Expertise Exclusively For Small Businesses
As Featured By
Class Leading Employee Benefits Plans
Your employees are the beating heart of your company. Keeping them happy, healthy, and well taken care of can feel challenging.
At Valor we’ll provide you with the tools to offer your employees a wide variety of benefits and perks.
We can help your business provide anything from simple Medical, Dental, or Vision, all the way up to Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage and more.
When it comes to bringing top tier talent into your company, being able to confidently state to prospective employees that you offer excellent employee benefits, can make all the difference.
Navigate the Complex World of Employee Benefits
In Today’s Competitive job market, attracting amazing employees can feel like an uphill battle. Especially when it comes to offering, implementing, and executing a comprehensive employee benefits plan.
Valor makes it simple for you to offer the benefits and perks today’s employees are looking for.
We’ll help you offer the right types of employee benefits that make sense for your business. The process is streamlined, and able to be performed entirely online by your employees.
Keep your business at the forefront of benefits and in compliance with policies like the Affordable Care Act with a cutting edge benefit plan from Valor Payroll Solutions.
Get your time back with a benefit plan that fits.
Show Employees They Matter
Providing amazing benefits for working at your company is one of the best ways to get, and retain world class talent.
Showing your employees that your business cares not only about them professionally, but personally, as well is the next step to set your business apart from the competition.
Good benefits packages can be the difference between stressed and burnt out employees, or highly productive, motivated, employees. It can also greatly improve your company’s culture.
Take your business to the next level with benefits that make sense.
Valor helps you find benefits packages you can afford that make sense for your business, and can grow with it!
What Our Satisfied Clients are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of our most frequently answered Workers Benefits Service questions and answers.
- Absolutely! Employers can offer numerous benefits that don’t require an employer contribution. You can work with a broker to set up a benefits package that makes sense for your business.
- Providing an employee benefits package is a great way to attract and retain employees. If you offer benefits under a Section 125 plan you can also reduce both employer and employee tax burdens.
- A Section 125 plan, also sometimes referred to as a cafeteria plan, allows employees to receive part of their compensation in employee benefits. By setting up a Section 125 plan employers can offer benefits to employees that can be paid through pre-tax deductions (or salary deferrals).
- No, it’s not a requirement to have a Section 125 plan. However, it’s very affordable and can help you and your employees save money on taxes.
- Yes, but the benefit eligibility should be based on full-time/part-time status, exempt/non-exempt status, or tenure to ensure that the difference in offerings is not discriminatory.
- Under ACA, employers with 50 or more full-time or full-time equivalents must offer health insurance that provides minimum essential coverage to at least 95% of its full-time employees.
- We offer a completely electronic solution that feeds directly to the carriers, minimizing the administrative burden of providing benefits.
- There are several options that employers can offer in lieu of major medical including a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) and Telehealth options.