Valor Payroll Solutions
QuickBooks Online Integration
Enterprise payroll expertise, exclusively for small businesses.
Connect QuickBooks to PayrollRelief
Once we have mapped your GL codes and the mapping has been approved, it’s time to connect your QuickBooks account to PayrollRelief.
- Log in to PayrollRelief and go to Integration>QuickBooks Online
- Click the Connect to QuickBooks link
- Use your QuickBooks login credentials to log in to QuickBooks
- If you have multiple clients linked to your account you will be prompted to select which account to link.
- Once you’ve logged in to QuickBooks, the accounts are linked.
- Once your QuickBooks account has been linked, you are ready to export journal entries.
- In PayrollRelief go to Integrations>QuickBooks Online
- Use the “From” and “To” fields to choose the date range you will export data for
- Click Export
- If the export is successful you will see a confirmation
- When you go to Integrations>QuickBooks Online again, you will see the last date range you exported for above the “From” and “To” fields
- Export ALL calendar dates – for example, 7/1 – 7/15, then 7/16 – 7/31
- Entries are based on transaction dates, not pay dates
- Do not export the same day twice! It will duplicate the data in QuickBooks
- Only export through yesterday – for example, today is July 19th, so I would only want to export through July 18th if I process the export today
- To preview the data that will be exported, go to Integrations>Export G/L
- Select the date range you wish to export
- Click View
What Our Satisfied Clients are Saying
Valor Payroll Solutions has, quite literally, changed my life. I’m the CEO of a small, but fast growing, company, and I had previously been taking care of our multi-state payroll myself. It was overwhelming and I did not have the necessary expertise. Christina from Valor stepped in and took our payroll over completely, including all of the multi-state tax filings and other reporting. She also fixed all of the mistakes I didn’t even know I had made. She is kind, gracious, knowledgeable, attentive, and communicative. She has improved my company and has allowed us to continue growing. I would recommend Valor to any company with payroll needs. You will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.
Christina with Valor Payroll Solutions has been nothing short of amazing for our small business. She is kind, she is patient, she is prompt, and she has helped us learn so much that our previous payroll company was letting slide through the cracks. We are so grateful to have found her.
Christina was extremely helpfully and very patient. Christina delivered good work on this project. I enjoyed working with her, Her communication was top-notch, she met all deadlines, and her skills were reasonably strong. She helped me find additional information. I enjoyed working with Christina and will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Christina.
If I could give a 10 star I WOULD!! Usually I don’t take time to actually write reviews unless the experience was top notch. Christina is by far the MOST patience and professional individual, I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She answered all of my seriously silly questions without belittling me. She responds very fast, with great detail and clarity. I’ll def be using her again. Thank me later!
Christina was very knowledgeable in all the HR and hiring rules. She really helped me set up the hiring system for my startup. She called CA FTB to confirm the details and went over and above to do her job perfectly. It was awesome working with her and I am glad I hired her.
Christina is a great professional, works fast, pays attention to details, and is very thorough. Hope to work with her on more extensive tasks!
Christina did an excellent job on my project. Fast, professional and her work was superb!
Christina Hageny did some early work for our company and we were so impressed with her level of knowledge, expertise and commitment to the project that we signed her on to manage our company’s payroll full time. We deal in all 50 states and have employees spread out all over the country. As you can imagine, we brought a pretty complex set-up to the relationship, but Christina tackled it without any issue and got us back into compliance while ensuring that our team got compensated correctly and on time along the way. We do and will continue to recommend Christina Hageny and Valor Payroll Solutions to our friends and colleagues. Capable, trustworthy and unparalleled customer service!