Valor Payroll Solutions
Swipeclock - Payroll Processing
Enterprise payroll expertise, exclusively for small businesses.
- In Swipeclock go to Time>Payroll Review
- Select “Previous” to review the pay period that just ended
- Click Proceed
- Follow the prompts to address missing information such as pending time off requests, and missing punches
- When you get to the screen that says Finalize Pay Period please make sure that all necessary changes have been entered, then you can select the pay period and click save to finalize. This will lock the pay period and prevent further changes.
- Then (still in Swipeclock) go to Admin (at the top of the screen)
- Click Integrations (on the left-hand side of the screen)
- Scroll down to Timesheet
- Click Sync
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Pay Group (the pay period begin and end dates and pay date will populate)
- Click Upload
- Log in to Payroll Relief
- Go to Payroll Processing>Payroll Entry
- Double-check that the hours match what was exported from Swipeclock
- Make any necessary manual adjustments to the time entry (if any)
- Click Review at the bottom of the screen
- Click Submit to send payroll for processing
- Once you receive your reports via email, the pay period has been finalized.
- In Swipeclock go to Admin>Integrations
- Under Payroll Documents click Sync
- Adjust dates to capture the pay date that was just processed
- Use the drop down menu to select the pay date
- Click Upload to sync the pay stubs for employees
What Our Satisfied Clients are Saying
Valor Payroll Solutions has, quite literally, changed my life. I’m the CEO of a small, but fast growing, company, and I had previously been taking care of our multi-state payroll myself. It was overwhelming and I did not have the necessary expertise. Christina from Valor stepped in and took our payroll over completely, including all of the multi-state tax filings and other reporting. She also fixed all of the mistakes I didn’t even know I had made. She is kind, gracious, knowledgeable, attentive, and communicative. She has improved my company and has allowed us to continue growing. I would recommend Valor to any company with payroll needs. You will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.
Christina with Valor Payroll Solutions has been nothing short of amazing for our small business. She is kind, she is patient, she is prompt, and she has helped us learn so much that our previous payroll company was letting slide through the cracks. We are so grateful to have found her.
Christina was extremely helpfully and very patient. Christina delivered good work on this project. I enjoyed working with her, Her communication was top-notch, she met all deadlines, and her skills were reasonably strong. She helped me find additional information. I enjoyed working with Christina and will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Christina.
If I could give a 10 star I WOULD!! Usually I don’t take time to actually write reviews unless the experience was top notch. Christina is by far the MOST patience and professional individual, I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She answered all of my seriously silly questions without belittling me. She responds very fast, with great detail and clarity. I’ll def be using her again. Thank me later!
Christina was very knowledgeable in all the HR and hiring rules. She really helped me set up the hiring system for my startup. She called CA FTB to confirm the details and went over and above to do her job perfectly. It was awesome working with her and I am glad I hired her.
Christina is a great professional, works fast, pays attention to details, and is very thorough. Hope to work with her on more extensive tasks!
Christina did an excellent job on my project. Fast, professional and her work was superb!
Christina Hageny did some early work for our company and we were so impressed with her level of knowledge, expertise and commitment to the project that we signed her on to manage our company’s payroll full time. We deal in all 50 states and have employees spread out all over the country. As you can imagine, we brought a pretty complex set-up to the relationship, but Christina tackled it without any issue and got us back into compliance while ensuring that our team got compensated correctly and on time along the way. We do and will continue to recommend Christina Hageny and Valor Payroll Solutions to our friends and colleagues. Capable, trustworthy and unparalleled customer service!