Valor Payroll Solutions
Wyoming Payroll Information
Enterprise payroll expertise, exclusively for small businesses.
Paying Employees in Wyoming
Wyoming 2024 Minimum Wage:
- $7.25 per hour
- $2.13 per hour for tipped employees
Wyoming Overtime Rules:
- 1.5 x’s the regular rate of pay for all hours worked in excess of 40 in a workweek
Wyoming Paystub Requirements:
- An employer must, at the time of each payment of wages, furnish each of his employees with a an itemized statement in writing showing all deductions made from wages
How often do you have to pay employees in Wyoming?
- For employers who operate a railroad, mine, refinery, factory, mill or workshop wages must be paid by the 1st of the month for wages earned 1-15 of the previous month and by the 15th of the month for wages earned between the 16 and end of month.
When is an employee’s final check due in Wyoming?
- Voluntary resignation – wages are due no later than the next regular payday.
- Involuntary termination – wages are due no later than the next regular payday.
Wyoming Withholding Tax
- N/A – no state income tax
Wyoming Unemployment Tax Registration
- Employers can register online using WYIU
Wyoming Unemployment Tax Employer Liabilities
- New employer rate: Varies, industry rated
- 2024 Wage Base: $20,900
Wyoming Unemployment Tax Due Dates
- Return and payment are due quarterly on the last day of the month following the end of the reporting period
Wyoming New Hire Reporting
- Employers are required to report rehires and new hires within 20 days
- Employers can report new hires online at http://www.wy-newhire.com/
- Wyoming New Hire Reporting Center
PO Box 1408
Cheyenne, WY 82003-1408
- Phone: (800) 970-9258
- Fax: (800) 921-9651
Wyoming Child Support
- Employers can remit Wyoming child support payments online at https://childsupportbillpay.com/recurringpayment/wyoming
- Wyoming Department of Family Services
State of Wyoming Disbursement Unit
2300 Capitol Avenue
Hathaway Bldg, Fifth Floor, Suite A
Cheyenne, WY 82002
- Phone: (888) 570-9914
- Fax: (307) 777-5301
Additional Wyoming Payroll Resources
What Our Satisfied Clients are Saying
Valor Payroll Solutions has, quite literally, changed my life. I’m the CEO of a small, but fast growing, company, and I had previously been taking care of our multi-state payroll myself. It was overwhelming and I did not have the necessary expertise. Christina from Valor stepped in and took our payroll over completely, including all of the multi-state tax filings and other reporting. She also fixed all of the mistakes I didn’t even know I had made. She is kind, gracious, knowledgeable, attentive, and communicative. She has improved my company and has allowed us to continue growing. I would recommend Valor to any company with payroll needs. You will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.
Christina with Valor Payroll Solutions has been nothing short of amazing for our small business. She is kind, she is patient, she is prompt, and she has helped us learn so much that our previous payroll company was letting slide through the cracks. We are so grateful to have found her.
Christina was extremely helpfully and very patient. Christina delivered good work on this project. I enjoyed working with her, Her communication was top-notch, she met all deadlines, and her skills were reasonably strong. She helped me find additional information. I enjoyed working with Christina and will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Christina.
If I could give a 10 star I WOULD!! Usually I don’t take time to actually write reviews unless the experience was top notch. Christina is by far the MOST patience and professional individual, I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She answered all of my seriously silly questions without belittling me. She responds very fast, with great detail and clarity. I’ll def be using her again. Thank me later!
Christina was very knowledgeable in all the HR and hiring rules. She really helped me set up the hiring system for my startup. She called CA FTB to confirm the details and went over and above to do her job perfectly. It was awesome working with her and I am glad I hired her.
Christina is a great professional, works fast, pays attention to details, and is very thorough. Hope to work with her on more extensive tasks!
Christina did an excellent job on my project. Fast, professional and her work was superb!
Christina Hageny did some early work for our company and we were so impressed with her level of knowledge, expertise and commitment to the project that we signed her on to manage our company’s payroll full time. We deal in all 50 states and have employees spread out all over the country. As you can imagine, we brought a pretty complex set-up to the relationship, but Christina tackled it without any issue and got us back into compliance while ensuring that our team got compensated correctly and on time along the way. We do and will continue to recommend Christina Hageny and Valor Payroll Solutions to our friends and colleagues. Capable, trustworthy and unparalleled customer service!