Valor Payroll Solutions
Oklahoma Payroll Information
Enterprise payroll expertise, exclusively for small businesses.
Paying Employees in Oklahoma
Oklahoma 2022 Minimum Wage:
Oklahoma Overtime Rules: 1.5 x’s regular rate for all hours worked over 40 in the workweek
- An employer must include with each payment of wages a brief itemized statement of any and all deductions therefrom.
- Non-exempt employees must be paid at least twice per month. State, county, municipal, and exempt employees must be paid at least once per month.
- Voluntary resignation – next regular payday
- Involuntary termination – next regular payday
Oklahoma Withholding Tax
Oklahoma Withholding Tax Registration
- Register online
Wages subject to Oklahoma Withholding Tax
- Except for the exceptions listed in the Withholding Tax guide, compensation for services rendered in Oklahoma is subject to Oklahoma withholding tax.
Oklahoma Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
Oklahoma Withholding TaxDue Dates
- Due monthly by the 20th of the following month if more than $500 withheld per quarter
- Due quarterly by the 20th of the month if less than $500 withheld per quarter
- Due semiweekly (federal deposit schedule) if more than $10,000 withheld per month.
Oklahoma Unemployment Tax
Oklahoma Unemployment Tax Registration
- Register online
Oklahoma Unemployment Tax Employer Liabilities
- New employer rate: 1.5%
- 2022 Taxable Wage Base: $24,800
Oklahoma Unemployment Tax Due Dates
- Return and payment are due quarterly on the last day of the month following the end of the reporting period
Oklahoma New Hire Reporting
- Oklahoma New Hire Reporting Center
PO Box 52004
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2004
- Phone: 866-553-2368
- Fax: 405-557-5350
- Report online or using paper form
- Oklahoma Child Support Centralized Registry
PO Box 268849
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8849
- Phone: 405-522-2273
- Pay online
- eIWOmail@acf.hhs.gov (to request to receive orders electronically)