Valor Payroll Solutions
New Hampshire Payroll Information
Enterprise payroll expertise, exclusively for small businesses.
Paying Employees in New Hampshire
New Hampshire 2023 Minimum Wage:
- $7.25 per hour
- $3.26 per hour for tipped employees
New Hampshire Overtime Rules:
- 1.5 x’s the regular rate of pay for all hours worked in excess of 40 in a workweek
New Hampshire Paystub Requirements:
- An employer must provide an employee, at least once per month, an itemized accounting of deductions made from their wages.
How often do you have to pay employees in New Hampshire?
- Employees must be paid weekly within eight days of the pay period end date.
- Employers can apply for a request to pay on a different frequency, which must be approved before implemented.
When is an employee’s final check due in New Hampshire?
- Voluntary resignation – wages are due by the next regular payday or within 72 hours if the employee gave one pay period’s notice
- Involuntary termination – wages are due within 72 hours
New Hampshire Withholding Tax
- N/A – no state income tax
New Hampshire Unemployment Tax Registration
- Employers can complete the Unemployment Insurance New Employer Registration online at https://www2.nhes.nh.gov/empstatus/
New Hampshire Unemployment Tax Employer Liabilities
- New employer rate: 2.7%
- 2023 Wage Base: $14,000
New Hampshire Unemployment Tax Due Dates
- Return and payment are due quarterly on the last day of the month following the end of the reporting period
New Hampshire New Hire Reporting
- Employers can use the NHES Web Tax & New Hire Reporting System to report new hires online
- Employers are required to report rehires and new hires within 20 days.
- New Hampshire Employment Security
P.O. Box 2092
Concord, NH 03302-2092,
Attn: New Hire Program
- Fax: (855) 253-9072
- Phone: (603) 229-4371
New Hampshire Child Support
- Employers can remit New Hampshire child support payments online at www.expertpay.com
- EMPLOYER Income Assignments
Child Support Regional Processing Center
PO Box 9501
Manchester, NH 03108-9501
- Phone: (603) 271-4427
- Email: [email protected]
Additional New Hampshire Business Resources
What Our Satisfied Clients are Saying
Valor Payroll Solutions has, quite literally, changed my life. I’m the CEO of a small, but fast growing, company, and I had previously been taking care of our multi-state payroll myself. It was overwhelming and I did not have the necessary expertise. Christina from Valor stepped in and took our payroll over completely, including all of the multi-state tax filings and other reporting. She also fixed all of the mistakes I didn’t even know I had made. She is kind, gracious, knowledgeable, attentive, and communicative. She has improved my company and has allowed us to continue growing. I would recommend Valor to any company with payroll needs. You will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.
Christina with Valor Payroll Solutions has been nothing short of amazing for our small business. She is kind, she is patient, she is prompt, and she has helped us learn so much that our previous payroll company was letting slide through the cracks. We are so grateful to have found her.
Christina was extremely helpfully and very patient. Christina delivered good work on this project. I enjoyed working with her, Her communication was top-notch, she met all deadlines, and her skills were reasonably strong. She helped me find additional information. I enjoyed working with Christina and will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Christina.
If I could give a 10 star I WOULD!! Usually I don’t take time to actually write reviews unless the experience was top notch. Christina is by far the MOST patience and professional individual, I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She answered all of my seriously silly questions without belittling me. She responds very fast, with great detail and clarity. I’ll def be using her again. Thank me later!
Christina was very knowledgeable in all the HR and hiring rules. She really helped me set up the hiring system for my startup. She called CA FTB to confirm the details and went over and above to do her job perfectly. It was awesome working with her and I am glad I hired her.
Christina is a great professional, works fast, pays attention to details, and is very thorough. Hope to work with her on more extensive tasks!
Christina did an excellent job on my project. Fast, professional and her work was superb!
Christina Hageny did some early work for our company and we were so impressed with her level of knowledge, expertise and commitment to the project that we signed her on to manage our company’s payroll full time. We deal in all 50 states and have employees spread out all over the country. As you can imagine, we brought a pretty complex set-up to the relationship, but Christina tackled it without any issue and got us back into compliance while ensuring that our team got compensated correctly and on time along the way. We do and will continue to recommend Christina Hageny and Valor Payroll Solutions to our friends and colleagues. Capable, trustworthy and unparalleled customer service!